There are so many amazing areas of Nashville to live in, and this week we’re spotlighting the west side of Music City. West Nashville covers a variety of neighborhoods, and it offers some of the best nightlife, parks, shops, and restaurants. If you’re thinking of buying a home in the area, here are a few of our favorite haunts to explore in West Nashville.
- Cheekwood Botanical Garden – This lush, privately funded, 55-acre garden houses the Cheekwood Botanical Garden and Museum of Art.
- McCabe Golf Course – This local favorite is a 27-hole golf course located in West Nashville in the Sylvan Park area, and was recently renovated in 2007.
- Belcourt Theatre – Nashvillians are crazy about this restored cinema (which includes a lobby bar), and shows a variety of films from mainstream to avant garde on two screens.
- Belcourt Taps – This unique and intimate live music experience also offers delicious burgers and a variety of tasty food and drink.
- Fannie Mae Dees Park – Better known as Dragon Park, due to the serpent statue slithering through the park, this beloved outdoor area offers shaded trees, art, and a beloved playground.
- Nashville Pedal Tavern – This authentic party bike promises an unforgettable adventure, and is a terrific way to see the surrounding city.
Interested in a Nashville home? We’ve got the place for you. Give us a call at 615-550-5565 or drop us a line today!