As experienced Nashville REALTORS we could give a number of reasons why living in one of the surrounding areas is an excellent choice. However, we also understand that for some homeowners, being in the heart of Nashville is just the right fit. For those seeking that urban lifestyle, we love Nashville neighborhood The Gulch.
Here are few things to consider about living in The Gulch:
- It’s urban – By urban, we mean you won’t find any single family houses in this area! The Gulch was originally where Nashville’s downtown railroad terminally sat. The area has embraced its industrial roots and housing is a mix of converted warehouses and new high-rises. The Gulch is also peppered with restaurants, retail, and music venues.
- It’s modern – Sure, the apartments and condos may be in warehouses, but the feel is decidedly modern and urban. That’s great news for young homeowners looking to buy new construction condos with all the latest amenities.
- It’s young – Naturally, with such limitations to housing options (no family homes) the area tends to pull in more young professionals and college students than families.
- It’s LEED certified – One of the most unique aspects of The Gulch is that it is LEED certified. In fact, it was the first neighborhood in the South to earn that status!
- It’s convenient – It’s a skip away from Downtown Nashville and right next to access to I-24 and I-65, which makes it easy to explore around the area as well.
The Gulch is another example of Nashville’s tremendous growth as the area continues to gain interest and expand. If you would like to see homes for sale in The Gulch, contact DeSelms Real Estate today at 615.550.5565 and speak to one of our incredible REALTORS!