Ready to learn about another hot Nashville neighborhood? This week we are looking at Nashville’s own 12th South area. Although formerly known as a rougher part of Nashville, 12th South has become one of Nashville’s best neighborhoods for families and continues to grow.
Here’s what you need to know about 12th South Nashville:
- It feels like a community – Nashville’s started investing in sidewalks and 12th South has lots of them. That, plus the number of residential homes makes this area feel a lot like a community.
- Family friendly – Again, since there are more homes than apartments in this area, it’s appealing for families. There’s a park centrally located for kids to play, and at night the streets do quiet down more than other parts of Nashville since the area is largely residential. There’s even a Farmer’s Market each week.
- Lots of restored homes – 12th South is definitely the place to buy if you want a restored, older home. The area is pocketed with classic homes that have lovingly been brought up to date while maintaining original charm.
- Plenty of local business- While houses do make up the bulk of 12th South, the area is sprinkled with coffee shops, retailers and restaurants.
- It can be pricy – This area has seen tremendous growth, which has naturally driven up home prices too. There are newer construction options coming, including single dwellings and condos. For the most part though, it’s 3-5 bedroom homes built for families.
Would you like to see what’s available in 12th South Nashville? Call DeSelms Real Estate at 615.550.5565 and speak to one of our Award Winning REALTORS today!