It’s no secret that Williamson County continues to attract new homeowners every year. Franklin, in particular, is a draw for people looking to experience stellar schools, a picturesque downtown, and engaging community. In fact, Franklin is so vibrant, it was named “Best Southern Town” in 2014 by Garden and Gun Magazine (beating out 32 beloved Southern towns, including Charleston and Savannah) last April.
But you don’t have to take our word for it! Here are just a few examples of what other magazines and sites are saying about Franklin, Tennessee.
- In October 2014, an article in the New York Times ran, calling Franklin: “A Small-Town Gem Near Nashville”.
- Franklin ranks #16 on the list for “America’s Best Towns for Fall Colors” in Travel & Leisure Magazine’s September 2014 issue.
- When it comes to “Cities on the Rise in Tennessee”, Franklin comes in at #2 for NerdWallet’s September 2014 issue.
- Franklin makes the list for “Charming Small Towns of the South” at USAToday.com, in August of 2014. (“After exploring (the Battle of Franklin), take some time to enjoy Franklin’s small town charm, cafes and shops, and delightful downtown.” USAToday.com, Aug 2014)
- Franklin is listed at #5 on the Top 18 List of Destination Races by Runner’s World in July 2014.
- According to Delta Sky Magazine’s April 2014 issue, “Franklin, with its boho-meets-Southern-chic vibe, seems to have a magnetic pull on celebrities who pick, strum and sing their way to fame in Nashville.” It made the Top 15 List of “Where to Go Now”.
- In July 2014, Family Circle Magazine names Franklin, TN to annual “10 Best Towns for Families” List.
- According to ‘A Pitch-Perfect Long Weekend in Nashville’ in the Wall Street Journal, in June 2014, readers should: “Head a half-hour southeast to Franklin, which has an upscale, small-town feel. …Several shops are worth browsing…Haven…Savory Spice Shop…Walton’s Antique & Estate Jewelry…Scarlett Scales…Merridee’s Breadbasket.”
We could go on and on, but every article reports the same truth residents of Franklin know well: this small town is a gem, and each year it shines a little brighter.
Interested in a home in Franklin or Williamson County? We’re here to help!