Buying a home in Nashville comes with a multitude of questions, especially if you are relocating or unfamiliar with the Nashville area. Real estate agents are often the main resource for a new homeowner and can be of great assistance in answering questions. However, the answers will depend entirely on the questions asked, and a stressed homeowner may overlook a key question or two.
Like every major city, Nashville has a wide variety of neighborhoods and surrounding areas. Each one offers pros and cons and has its own slightly unique “personality.” Today’s post is dedicated to highlighting one of these areas to let potential homeowners learn about Nashville.
This week, here are 5 need-to-know facts about Sylvan Park:
- It’s an architectural mix – Sylvan Park is mixed in every sense of things. The houses in this area vary widely, as they’ve been added over time and the architecture reflects this. It’s interesting to drive through this area and spot the array of architectural features. New homes are also going up regularly right now, adding to the mix.
- It’s all about location – Like Hillsboro Village, Sylvan Park offers all the perks of a neighborhood, with the convenience of being in Nashville proper.
- It’s a mixed community – This is one area populated by professionals and families as well as students and hipsters. All find a fit in this area.
- It’s close knit – The neighborhood established its own Facebook page and Neighborhood Association to keep residents in the loop and involved.
- It’s evolving – As new homes are being added and new businesses are coming in, Sylvan Park is on the brink of even more great things. Even Charlotte Avenue appears primed for an overhaul soon, which will only increase the popularity of this area.
Are you looking for a home in the Sylvan Park area? Or just curious about real estate listings in Nashville? Give us a call and we can help you find the right neighborhood!